Friday, August 6, 2004

Metallica highs

The movie was wonderful!  And it kind of highlighted the feeling that I've always had, that Kirk Hammett is an angel of lightness and truth surrounded by two angry men!
But no, it's really more than that, definitely worth watching...it seemed kind of long, but I think that's because we were both conscious of the fact that we have to get up in a couple of hours to go to work!
Okay, it's 3:12 a.m. ... I have to get up at 6:58 a.m. ... Tomorrow I work ... then my daughter's softball game ... then get ready for her volleyball fundraiser yard sale Saturday ... have to be at the yard sale Saturday morning 6:30 a.m. ... When do I get to sleep?
Oh, right now, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. metallica's got a movie?  I will have to watch that!  have a great weekend!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    I am glad you had fun at the movies.  I am not sure if I heard of Kirk Hammett.

    Yes, I hope you got some sleep.  You need to get in your sleep.  I know I do too.

    Hugs,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete