Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Songs in 30 Days, Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh


I'm feeling very disgruntled this week.

What's the point of having my very own shiny new iPhone that can do all this fancy stuff, if I can't get on the internet on it while I'm at work. On break! On break!

But I can never get a connection. Maybe for two minutes if I search out some obscure floor of the building and find some weird empty corner.

That's definitely UNhappiness you feel coming from my direction.

So. To cheer me up, and make me laugh, for Day 25 on the list, this song definitely does the trick:



16 comments:

  1. Our WIFI is very spotty here at my work as well. But i just use the 4G when it goes out. Do you have that option there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our other locations offer Wifi but mine doesn't yet, it's my 4G that doesn't work! I think it's my building or something... :(

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain. I have a Kindle fire, but my facility blocks things like Facebook, even on guest wireless! Grrr.

    Hahaha - that was a blast from the past. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember people wearing T-shirts with this song title on them... :)

      Delete
  3. lol no connection for your fancy phone, poor poor you haha great pick too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I have this awesome fancy phone and it doesn't even work right 1/3 of my day...

      Delete
  4. At Meijer, (Super Target like place) I have to find a window. Thanks for the song. It made we want to sway back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's metal buildings.

      Like Night of the Comet.

      Delete
  5. I have the same problem when I'm food shopping. The connection drops at the front of the store while I'm listening to TuneIn. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a definite theme here with the phone issues! This needs to be addressed!

      Delete
  6. LOL...we definitely need to adopt this as a theme song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song pairs nicely with Andrew Leon's recent IWSG post...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I used to have a Garfield T-Shirt with "It's Hard to be Humble" on it!!

    ReplyDelete