Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Songs in 30 Days, Day 20 - A song you listen to when you're angry

Angry, happy, sad, dead

The next three categories on this 30 Day Song Challenge are wrong. 
Days 20, 21, 22 - Songs you listen to when you're angry, happy, sad...

I don't listen to music when I get emotional. 
I listen to music to feel emotional.

Today's 'box' is anger.
Small problem - 
I don't get angry. Ever.

I used to. Before I was on medicine. 
Chelsea and Dwayne both will still bring up stories of me, years and years ago, and my penchant for throwing things when I got upset. 

Nothing was safe. Anything within reach was likely to be launched. Telephones, books, candles, remote controls - the heavier and more breakable, the better.

I haven't felt anger in ten or fifteen years now. 

So...since this is a free day, let's go with what is arguably the best live performance of all time: 

13 July 1985.
Wembley Stadium.
London.
Live Aid.
1 billion people watching.
Queen.

6 comments:

  1. When I had a job and an office, I would throw pencils against the walls.

    I remember hearing this song (Mama, I just killed a man) in the car while my mother was driving. She was not impressed with the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, pencils just aren't very satisfying to throw, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting. I don't really have an angry song per se. But I do like to listen to calming music if I'm stressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely get angry, but I do get stressed sometimes...my customers at work can be, um, trying. I just have to take a little walk then, and practice my breathing.

      Delete
  3. Quenn can sure reel them in. Not angry, look at you, guess you decided it was cheaper not to break things lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yeah, that is another thing, lol. I had to keep buying new remotes to replace the ones I broke. :(

      Freddie Mercury was the ultimate showman.

      Delete