Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Songs in 30 Days, Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding


Oh, this challenge.

I don't know whether I'll be relieved when it's over and I'll get to stop putting my mind into categories where it normally doesn't go; or whether I'm scared for the challenge to stop because then I'll have to start making real journal entries again.

Hmmm.

There's so many good songs to play at weddings!

But there's one I love in particular - I feel like it could have been written for how I feel about Dwayne and our seventeen years together.

If and when D and I get married, we're going back to the Empress of Soul:

9 comments:

  1. A nice pick for that day if it ever comes to your bay haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mellow. Nice. And Gladys is pretty awesome. I've met her in person, and she really is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am speechless that you met her. That's so awesome.
      Dwayne just told me that she has a restaurant, is that where you met her?
      Wow.

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful song, Michelle! Wish I could be a Pip --are there intern Pips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geo., I am almost sure I heard about a school, or class, or something!, that taught you how to be a Pip! I'll try to google it tomorrow at work and see what I can find, lol. :)

      Delete