Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Have to hurry, but I don't feel like it...

I just got in from staying the night at the hospital with my aunt, who's been there since Sunday.  We're all taking turns so she won't be there by herself, and last night was my turn.  We still don't know what's wrong with her, just waiting...
Now I have to get in the shower, go pick up my daughter from my grandparents' house, take her to camp, and then go to work.  I have one hour to do all this.
So of course I'm writing in my journal!
Can I just say that I love Willie Nelson?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt-I'll keep her in my prayers!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you post an entry or send me an email and let me know what is going on with your aunt.  i'll definitely keep her in my prayers.

    Is C having fun at camp?  what has she been up to?  eric is STILL in school!  he isn't out til Friday.  then he has one week off til his first camp starts.  

    definitely thinking about you and sending well wishes to your aunt!  love you, chick!!  kisses to C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!  Sorry to hear about your Aunt.  She will be in my prayers.  :o) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for praying for my aunt.  She really needs it, she's still there in the hospital and we still have no idea what's wrong with her.  Why can't the doctors figure this out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will pray for you aunt and that they find out what is going on.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete