I missed this weekend's assignment by an hour, maybe I can get an extension on my homework because I was out of town... here's 10 things (I'm too tired to even fathom doing 25 things right now)...
1. I had my jaw broken in four places and wired shut for six weeks the summer I was 15.
2. I started taking college classes at 16 years old and I didn't graduate until I was 27. Now I'm going back for my second degree.
3. I once broke up with somebody on his voicemail. I'm not proud of it, it's one of the worst things I've ever done.
4. I gave birth to my daughter via natural childbirth, no drugs. It's not that I didn't want the drugs!, but I made it to the hospital almost too late, and definitely too late for painkillers.
5. I am a very bad driver.
6. I lived in Germany for three years as a child.
7. I play the piano.
8. I am a card-carrying member of the Planetary Society.
9. I've been dating my boyfriend for eight years but I've known him for 17 years.
10. I am a Christian. My goal is to live up to His example of love. I often fail (emphasis on often) but I'll never stop trying.