Monday, April 5, 2004

It's not working...


It suddenly hit me today that I'm not prepared for our trip next week. I can't seem to get my mind around the fact that I have a million things to do to get ready.  This week is a very bad time for another one of these sit-on-the-bed-and-don't-move episodes.

I'm too tired to do a proper entry tonight. You know how when you get really tired you close one eye, and then the other, and so while you're looking at the monitor your head keeps tilting back and forth? 

Or is that just me?

Venus is on the other side of the Pleiades now, it's quite exciting.

2 comments:

  1. You should be glad you're not me. I pack just a few hours before leaving on a trip. Everyone I know finds this maddening. They all ask me each day for weeks before hand if I'm packed yet...they know they answer. I think they ask just to hear me say "no".

    The next time I read a month's worth of your archived posts, I'm not going to do it from finish to start. It makes me dizzy...wait maybe that's from being sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha...wait - I suggested you start from now and read backwards, but you're all the way back in 2004. I'm dizzy, too.

      Delete