Sunday, April 25, 2004

My 2nd favorites: the list

I'm turning my assignment in on time now, some of these really gave me trouble.  Now I'll go do my real homework that's due tomorrow...
John's Weekend Assignment #2: Describe your second-favorite of the following:
(Here's my Disclaimer: Second favorites may change at any time as tastes change and people grow up.  That said, here is my pretty juvenile list:)
Movie:
The Shawshank Redemption
This was a hard decision, but I'm basing this on the number of times I've seen it.  And nothing can top the last 20 minutes of the movie.
Book:
I'm a reader and it's very hard to pick favorites when I love them all.  Ask me any day my second favorite and I will tell you a different book.  Today I'm going to say
Dolphin Island by Arthur C. Clarke
Album:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Once More, With Feeling.  We listen to it the most because it's something my daughter and I both enjoy. 'Under Your Spell' is my favorite track, 'I've Got A Theory' is hers.
School teacher:
Mrs. Graham, 2nd & 3rd grades.  I'll never forget how caring she was.
Ice cream flavor:
I'm not a real ice cream fan, and I hardly ever eat it, but...I like Reese's Blizzards from Dairy Queen.  Does that count?
Sports team:
Chicago Cubs - It's probably Wrigley Field that does it for me.
Comfort food:
The thing I make most often after peanut butter & jelly?  That would be KRAFT Original Macaroni Cheese.
Celebrity crush:
Ed Harris.  You know why.  He's ED HARRIS.
Cartoon character:
Lilo from Lilo & Stitch.  She's so cute, and she loves Elvis.
Way to relax:
Playing the piano.  You forget all your worries and just play.

5 comments:

  1. this was a way way hard assignment.  luckily my journal isn't up right now, so i don't have to struggle with it.  i can't figure out my first fav, let alone my second, you know?

    Reese's Blizzards definitely count!   Actually almost any kind of blizzard is fab!  i like the strawberry cheesequake.  have you tried it?  OMG!  fantastic.

    mac and cheese is definitely comfort food.

    got to love Lilo!  and Elvis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh BTW, Ed Harris...................oh yeah!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry cheesequake?  Usually I go straight for the chocolate, but if you say it's good, I'll definitely try it next time I go.
    VERY hard assignment, I had to think about it all weekend!
    Let's say it again...Ed Harris Ed Harris Ed Harris (sigh). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat ice cream rarely also. It's not that I dislike it...it's just one of those things I can live without.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly it...I can live without it. Cold stuff hurts my teeth. It's just too much trouble to try and eat ice cream.

      Delete