Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tears for Flight 1354


I would say that today is one of the hardest days I've ever had to work.

It's hard to lose a coworker.

This morning, two of our pilots got on one of our planes for a 45 minute flight to Birmingham, and then they were gone.

Our management team wouldn't tell us anything beyond what they were telling the news, except they added to us: 'DON'T TALK TO THE MEDIA'.  So we had to watch the news all day, waiting for the names of the pilots.


It's just been a really bad day.

I'm sad.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I saw that on CNN. I'm so sorry, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know...I didn't believe it at first. I had to hear it from two other people before it sunk in.

      Delete
  3. What a day for me to stop by for the first time. I am so sorry. How awful. How awful. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, Kerry, thank you so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness I am so so sorry. I had seen this in the news but this makes it even more sad, knowing that a fellow blogger was touched by this in a more direct way. I'm sorry my friend :(

    ReplyDelete