Monday, August 19, 2013

Choices color all I've all done...

Hi.

I am a blue square.

I've never fit in with the red squares that surround me. I'm used to it.

I've actually learned to be proud of it.

It hasn't always been easy. Even today, after years of learning to assimilate and, alternatively, develop a thick skin, I cringe when I open my mouth and say the wrong thing to people.

I get blank looks A LOT. ALL THE TIME.

The people closest to me pat me on the head and say I'm special.

I swear, I'm smart. I'm fairly lucid.

I'm just BLUE, not RED.

That is all.

:)

4 comments:

  1. Okay. I'm a green peg. Prairie Grass green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. That's a pretty green.
      I forgot to specify I'm Kentucky blue. (That means Kentucky basketball blue for foreigners.)

      :)

      Delete
  2. Doppler effect. Red means a star is moving away from the observer. Blue means it's coming closer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geo.!,
      I'm pretty sure you're blue as well :) .
      Thank you!
      -Michelle

      Delete