Sunday, August 25, 2013

Put up a fight...


Now that I'm in the process of getting better, I'm realizing I have no idea how to jump back into my former life.

I have no idea about my bills...no checking account...I'm not even clear on what I bring home every week, because Mom handles all my finances. How do I get that back?

I could call Britney Spears up, but I think her father is STILL handling her money.

OMG did I just compare myself to Britney Spears? Surely I'm not that crazy?

And now there's whispering in the back of my head...'no, you're WAY more crazy than she ever was!'

I just want to buy stuff on the internet, and be able to order pizza.

Okay, maybe she should keep handling my money a little while longer.

Driving? No. Music? No.

How can I want to get better and hold myself back at the same time?

12 comments:

  1. One thing at a time makes sense to me. Why not tackle music first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I take orders well.
      Violin or keyboard?

      Delete
    2. Acoustic guitar needs work done, electric guitar needs new cord. Or, I could play unplugged.
      Okay, violin, keyboard, or guitar?

      Delete
    3. I love guitar. I can play piano, so Guitar!

      Delete
    4. Maybe I'll drag my keyboard down from the closet as well.

      Delete
    5. Okay, guitar it is. Maybe. We'll see. Starting tomorrow.

      Oh boy.

      Delete
  2. To get better, to hold back. To ask the question indicates a progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pain literally and figuratively, want to do stuff but can't rush it.

    ReplyDelete