Tuesday, November 2, 2004

20 questions...

I convinced my daughter to go to bed...it was about 10:30 p.m. (only an hour after her bedtime!)...
I was completely exhausted from the parenting effort this evening.  I climbed in my own bed, telling myself it was for just a minute, and then I would get back up and finish cleaning and then go to sleep.
But...I was watching the pretty pictures on my computer and I fell asleep.  And woke up at 2 a.m., feeling VERY refreshed! LOL  So I took my nighttime meds and I'm waiting to get tired again to go back to sleep...
In the meantime, I saw these twenty questions on Heather's journal, and I haven't done any in a while, so here goes...:
1. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter.  I think that means Reese's! 
2.You're stranded on a tropical island with 2 people. One is really attractive but dumb as a post and the other is smart and funny but not that attractive who do you spend your time with? 
But are they NICE?, that's the important thing...
3.What color is your toothbrush?
Dark pink and white
4. Have you or a friend ever seen a ghost?
No, no ghost.  Wait...my friend Heather has!
5. What's your favorite horror movie?
I can't watch horror movies anymore.  They stay with me and terrorize melong after I see them...Wait...I guess I'll have to say Scream 2, I convinced myself to go to the movies and see it even though I had a phobia.  I'm still deeply regretting it, although I really liked the movie.  I haven't been able to see Scream 3 and I don't plan on it!  I instead went to moviespoiler.com and got the scoop on it.
6. Have you ever met the person you thought was the one? 
Yes.
7. Whose your favorite stand-up comic?
Of all-time?  Janean Garofalo
8. Have you ever asked someone out? 
Romantic-wise? No, I've always been the askee, not the asker.  I'm shy.
9. What's your least favorite color?
I don't have one.
10. Are there any celebrities you have a crush on?
You mean besides Ed Harris?  No...
11. What's your favorite holiday special cartoon?
Rudolph!
12. What was the last cd you bought?
Jeff Buckley - Grace
13. What's your favorite song?
Too many to count...
14. Microwave popcorn or potato chips?
Ruffles...
15.  If you had one day to do whatever you wanted what would you do?
I have to think about this one...the first thing I think of is to clean off this stupid desk, as it has only gotten worse since the last time I complained about it.  I don't know what's holding me back.
16. What was your favorite tv show as a child?
I didn't watch much TV as a child...my dad had control of the TV...and when we lived in Germany we only got one American channel...I'm going with THE COSBY SHOW.
17. What the first thing you notice about a person?
Their hair, of course.  What, you don't?
18. What was your first date like?
I honestly cannot remember my first date. 
19. Where was the last place you went out to eat or the last place you ordered take out from?
Cracker Barrel...
20. What did you have to eat?
Homestyle chicken, hash browns plain with onion (no cheese), french fries.  The best thing is you get two huge pieces of chicken, so I also had leftover Cracker Barrel for lunch today! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers.  I'm the one who came up with 20 Questions.  Feel free to check out my blog when they come out on Monday or Sunday nights.  I love you blog.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!!  Cracker Barrel...I love that place!!  
    Have a great day!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...cracker barrel.... I still have 2 certicates my boys won at our county fair! I'm thinking it's time to use those now, lol.
    Great answers!
    HUGS,
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete