Saturday, May 14, 2005

My ABC's

I don't know where they started, but I got these from Anna:
A is for Age:   32
B is for BoyfriendThat would be D. LOL! He hates when I talk about him...we're on year 9, and counting...
C is for CareerThree careers...I'm a mom...I work full time in brokerage (international) accounting for a corporation...I have a degree in Philosophy but I'm still a student at the University of Louisville pursuing another degree.
D is for Dad's nameRay
E is for Essential item to bring to a partyI try not to go to parties...when D makes me go, he always does the calling and asks what to bring (he's so nice and polite), usually we bring ice.  Oh wait, I have the answer!  Whenever I go to someone else's house, I always take my own Diet Pepsi...just in case they don't have any...
F is for Favorite song at the momentI have lots of favorites, I can't choose just one! 
G is for GirlfriendSorry, I can't choose just one here, either... 
H is for Hometown:   Louisville, Kentucky
I is for instruments you playPiano.  Guitar.  Middle school clarinet.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like:   Strawberry.
K is for KidsC...she's 12...my everything...
L is for Living arrangementsSmall house...
M is for Month you were bornFebruary.
N is for Name of your best friend(s):   D.
O is for Overnight hospital staysJaw surgery when I was 15, and then when my daughter was born.
P is for Phobia[s]Bugs.  Tornadoes.
Q is for Quote you likeEasy... "The enemy's gate is down!"
R is for Relationship that lasted the longestSee B for boyfriend, above...
S is for Sexual positionEwww, too much information, I'm skipping this one!
T is for Time you wake upWeekdays 6:30 a.m.  Sundays 7:30 a.m.  Saturdays I wake up about 7 a.m., realize that this is the day  I don't have anything to do, and then go back to bed until afternoon.
U is for Unique traitNah, don't have one.
V is for Vegetable you loveI don't eat vegetables...
W is for Worst habitOversleeping. 
X is for X-rays you've hadI don't know!  Chest, hand, arm, jaw...
Y is for Yummy food you makeI make a good pasta...
Z is for Zodiac signAquarius

2 comments:

  1. what do you mean you don't eat veggies!!!  not even raw veggie and dip?  corn on the cob?  
    LOL...I take diet pepsi where ever I go too!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and my mom live in Louisville....

    Come visit our daily blog !

    ReplyDelete