Monday, February 20, 2006

wandering...

It's like I've been away for so long I forgot how to do things.  
Anyway, Julie sent this to me and I haven't done one of these in a while...I like these...  
Four Things:Cut and paste this email to a new one.  
Just answer each question with the appropriate 4 answers of your own...
A.Four jobs you have had in your life:

1.)   Fast food restaurant

2.)  Answering service
3.)  Truck assembly line (for five whole weeks)
4.)   Key Entry admin (that was my favorite...)

B.Four movies you could watch over and over:

1.)   Apollo 13

2.)   The Princess Bride
3.)   The Shawshank Redemption (but only Michelle's edited version)
4.)   Kill Bill (this is a fairly new addition but I haven't got sick of watching it over and over yet, so I think it will stand...)  
C.Four places you have lived:

1.)   Louisville, KY

2.)   Fort Campbell, KY
3.)   Obernburg, Germany
4.)   Kitzingen, Germany

D.Four TV shows you love to watch:

1.)   Survivor

2.)   Charmed
3.)   Animal Cops
4.)   MASH (I know it's not current, but I can't think of any other current shows that I MUST watch!)

E.Four places you have been on vacation:

1.)   London, England
2.)   Colorado Springs, Colorado
3.)   Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 
4.)   Gatlinburg, Tennessee
F.Four websites you visit daily:
1.)   searchbug.com (for work)
2.)   UPS.com (for work)
3.)   courier-journal.com (Louisville's newspaper)
4.)   freetranslation.com (for work)
G.Four of your favorite foods:

1.)   JIF Crunchy peanut butter

2.)   Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
3.)   chocolate...chocolate...chocolate
4.)   Anything that my grandma cooks
H.Four places you'd rather be right now:

1.)   I'm pretty happy here...

2.)   Although I would like to be in a place where my hand isn't hurting and in a cast anymore, it's really cramping my style...
3.)   And a place where my daughter hasn't turned into a TEENAGER...
4.)   The most beautiful places I've ever visited (outside of my own beautiful state of Kentucky! :) are Wyoming and Austria, I still dream of going back there...

I.Four of your favorite things to do:

1.)   Reading

2.)   Music
3.)   DVDs
4.)   Petting my kitty
J.Four of your favorite drinks (alcoholic or non....ANYTHING):
1.)   Diet Pepsi
2.)   Diet Pepsi
3.)   Diet Pepsi
4.)   Big Red 

1 comment: