Monday, April 11, 2005

I am not EVEN ready to go...

But I work best under pressure...
I have to be there at 6:45 a.m., with two suitcases, two carry-ons, and one daughter...
I can do it...
So why am I sitting here in front of my computer instead of, you know, PACKING?!
My city has turned into the most beautiful place in the world this last week and a half...all the trees are green now, and pink and purple and white and yellow...TREES RULE in LOUISVILLE!  (That rhymes if you say the name of my city correctly...LOL!)
Okay, now that I've avoided the packing thing about as long as I can and now I'm getting kind of worried, I guess I have to get to it now...I've already packed the important thing (my laptop)...I do have priorities!...now comes the clothes and stuff...
I'm not sure about this, at all, at all...
Here we come, New York...

7 comments:

  1. YES!!!!  She's packing the laptop!  WOO HOO!!  God, I'm gonna miss you!  I really am, so be sure to come online and at least do one entry, and a couple of emails to me.  Be safe and have a WONDERFUL time!!!  Lots of Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and C have a wonderful, most excellent, best time of your lives!!!  Good luck with the packing...I would have packed the same priority!!  I can't wait to hear all about it!!!  Have a great time!! And a very safe trip!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, go get packing!!
    Have a fantastic time, can't wait to hear how you're enjoying yourself :o)
    Have a safe trip!
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOavul. LOOOOavul. LOL I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time!
    http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time.  You will love New York

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those trees reign havoc during the summer severe thunderstorms! Living in the Highlands, did not have electric for days, once upon a time!!!  Have a blast in NYC.  Can not wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete