Thursday, January 2, 2014

This is war...


He has been taking up all my bandwidth for the last two hours, and it's taking all I have to not go in there and just shut his computer off for him.

My floor-sleeper has to go.

It's pretty bad when I get irritated, because I never get irritated. I'm on lots and lots of medication to make sure I DON'T get irritated.

But, you know...don't come between me and my internet.

:(

I can't even tell you how bizarre this situation really is, because this is a family blog. Let's just say his/her gender-switching back and forth is dizzying and I really think my shrink is going to have to up my doses.

You know what it is? It's being home these past few days on vacation. I never thought I'd say this, but I'll be happy to go back to work on Monday. 

This just isn't me, someone please save me!

... ... ...

Since it's 3 a.m., I guess I'll try to go to sleep and maybe wake up in 3 or 4 hours and see if I can steal some computer time then...

This is my life...

And yes, I brought it on myself, and yes, I have the power to kick my squatter out in the freezing cold snowy weather, still homeless with nowhere to go. I just don't know what to do!

... ... ...

When all else fails, hug my kitty. That's what I'm going to do. Must. hug. kitty. 

Goodnight. :)

8 comments:

  1. Extended family togetherness in sub-zero temps can get on the nerves. Could I borrow some anti-irritation medication? And a kitty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (sob) see? He's been here so long everyone thinks he's family...it's all over.

      My kitty IS the anti-irritation medicine! She's unfortunately a one-person cat, sometimes two (she'll visit Chelsea when I'm not home.) BUT, you can get one of your own at the Humane Society, that's where I ultimately found mine.

      Delete
  2. Pffft take my internet and I'd give them the boot, then I would have given them the boot a long time ago, I'm not nice lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just need a personality transplant for a day or so, just long enough to allow me to do it. :)

      Delete
  3. Okay, I feel like I missed something again. Who's sleeping on your floor and why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there's a whole post devoted to it back somewhere, but, last January, Chelsea (my daughter) came to me and said her best friend had been kicked out of his dad's and had nowhere to go and could he stay here a couple of nights?
    He's been sleeping on my living room floor ever since.

    And now I know why his mom, his dad and his grandparents won't let him live with them - he won't get a job, he won't help around the house. He's a gamer - all he does is sit in front of his computer with his headset on and game all day. Live streaming something or other.

    It's just gradually gotten bad. Dwayne is sooo upset over the whole thing because he told me to say no to begin with and I didn't. I financially can't support another grown adult's dietary needs, so Chelsea got a job in September and that is literally where all her money is going now, to feed him. And now I feel like I'm ready to start rejoining society again but I can't leave my own bedroom anymore because he's taken over my entire living room.

    I just want him to go...that's all. There was this whole other transgender thing, but that won't be a problem with a job since he doesn't even look for a job. She.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, yeah, okay. You should kick it out and not even feel bad about it. Some people need to be treated like birds; there is a reason they get kicked out of the nest.

    ReplyDelete