Sunday, June 21, 2015

How bad, how good does it need to get?


Hello.

My name is Michelle and this is my blog.

I really love it here.

I may have given the impression that I DON'T love it here, seeing as how I've been gone about ten months. 

But I've been trying desperately to come back. It's like I was on the other side of myself, trying to break through to the real side where my life was. 

I have lots to talk about. When I dropped out of things here, it was initially because I went back to The Place, for about three months this time. Saw some old friends there from last time. Apparently multiple visits is a thing.

I moved in January, and then Dwayne got sick and was in the hospital for three months. 

And now I'm here and I feel like it's time to go back to my favorite mental health facility.

My doctor did change my medicine again a couple of weeks ago so hopefully my mood will change. I like to write hopeful posts, not hopeless posts!

I got more but I'm done boring you. Here's some fluffy notes of things I've liked this month:

1) Chuck (on Netflix): I haven't watched regular TV in years. This show is so great!
2) Leverage (on Netflix): Same thing. Awesome show!
3) Avengers: Age of Ultron: Great movie! Why watch any other movie when you can be watching something Avengers? 

I meant to put five but I forgot. Love you all, goodnight!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Most pleased! Most pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been a way a while indeed. Chuck is an awesome show, watched that multiple times. Avengers was too, leverage started out great then got meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooo:)
    Welcome back to the world of blog and blogger friends :)
    We all missed you :), never make us all miss you again please :)
    Read my post about yoga, I think yoga will show you the way to happiness !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Chuck... Once upon a time, I loved Chuck. Then... I think it was season three... happened.

    Oh, and hey!
    It's good to "see" you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back home!
    It is lovely to hear from you. It is surprising how many bloggers have also had extended absences - me included. Perhaps there is some cosmic cycle-thing going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Michelle. For what it's worth, the blogosphere seems to have grown a bit more quiet these days. After an April A-Z that stretched me as thin as taffy, I'm still trying to figure out where my blog is going to go next.

    I also moved earlier this year. It does get ya.

    Also, not sure if you caught this, but there's some very good news is out there for the ex-proprietor of Subliminal Coffee: http://johnmcusick.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/a-debut-deal-for-susie-salom-with-arthur-a-levine-books/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle, nice to see you. I found you on Twitter and determined that you were okay since it had been 10 months! (I'm a Twitter drop out.)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you posting again, Michelle. It is tough to keep a blog going as so many things change for us over the years. Enjoy your Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, I'm overjoyed to see you posting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle. Hope all is well. I shut down my blog long term. Made it private so I wouldn't have to delete. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete