Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's dark inside.

I hate when I get this twitchy feeling inside...like my nerves are jumping around and things just feel wrong and I want to curl up in a ball and hide from SOMETHING but I don't know what it is.

Even though I'm getting better, I still get this feeling often.

And I know I'm getting better.  It's taken a very long time to get this far, but I still have a long way to go.

I saw the movie `Silver Linings Playbook` tonight.  My co-worker lent it to me for the weekend after he watched it four times in a row and gushed over how awesome it was.

And it was really, really good.  It had our hometown girl Jennifer Lawrence in it, she was great...

But seeing it once was more than enough for me.  It just made me so exhausted, because I've been there.  I've been in that psychiatric hospital, and in those group therapy sessions, and on all those different medications, and fighting to be a `normal` person.

I'm glad I saw the movie, I just don't want to see it again.

4 comments:

  1. Familiar. There are books I can't read anymore, films I can't watch. But I find new favorites, gentler stories. Some of the most unlikely authors leave one feeling loved. I suppose that's what I look for now. Think I've gone soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep thats me trying to be normal, but HELL thats just a setting on the dryer now days LOL I dont think I will ever be normal. =[ With all the crap I have wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a setting on the dryer LOL that's a good one... Yeah, I would gladly accept all the things wrong with me if I could just have some peace.

      Delete