Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Second Chance...

Music: Solomon Burke - Cry To Me

It's 3 a.m. and I'm suffering through another marathon migraine... I really, really hope that this migraine is what is bringing on this terrible melancholy I'm feeling tonight. I mean, I take medicine for this, I'm supposed to be in a nice vague happy daze all the time.

Instead, I'm melancholy and jittery and stuck in despair and I can't stand myself and thinking about the horrible things I've done in the past.

All I have to say is, thank goodness for my cat. It's hard to remember that you're stuck in despair when the kitty cat just tried her best to get between you and the keyboard, and, failing that, sat up on the desk, scratched behind her right ear and sent fur flying, then leapt to the bed and is now laying on her pillow (yes, the pillow next to my pillow), imploring me to come to bed and stop this 3 a.m. nonsense.

Bossy kitty. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment